The Visa Guide

  Study in UK, Germany, Ireland
  Colleges and Universities in Europe
  Immigration of England, Canada, Australia
 Accommodation, Hostels, Hotels

United Kingdom (UK)



Immigration, Student Visa, Univesity, Colleges
Study,USA,UK,Germany,England,London,Canada, Australia,TOEFL,IELTS
Site Map

Book Mark Site
Study Abroad - List of colleges/Univs - Student Visa - Interview Questions - Scholarships - Free IELTS/ TOEFL Books
  Australia Immigration - Canada Immg. - Love Calculator - Dubai Night Life - Indian Girls - Young College Girls
Document Samples - IT Jobs in UK - Free UK Tiers 12345 - Jobs in USA - Jobs in Canada - Dubai Jobs
Home / Visa Guide / Dependent Visa
  >  Dependent Visa For Partner
  >  Visa For Proposed Partner
  >  Unmarried Or Same-Sex Partner
  >  Documents For Dependent Visa
  >  English Requirements For Partners
Links of Visa-guide
  >  Student Visa
  >  Visit Or Tourist Visa
  >  Transit Visa
  >  Embassy's Address
  >  Visa Interview Questions
  >  Student Select Scheme
  >  Tier 4 General Student Visa
  >  Documents For Student Visa
  >  UK Visa Application Centres
  >  UK Student Visa New Rules
  >  What Is CAS
  >  Dependent Visa
  >  Asylum
  >  UK Visa New Rules 2011
Quick Links
  >  Free IELTS Books
  >  Free TOEFL Books
  >  Study Abroad Guide
  >  Jobs / Career in Dubai
  >  Free English Tests Prep.
  >  Free TOEFL Material

  >  List of Universities
  >  List of Top Colleges
  >  Sample of Documents
  >  Companies in Dubai

  >  Earn Money Online
  >  Latest Jobs in UK
  >  Jobs in USA
  >  Jobs For Students
  >  HSMP Free Services
  >  Skills Shortage in UK
  >  Cost of Living in UK
  >  Canada Immigration
  >  Find Bright Career
  >  Australia Immigration
  >  Free Workpermit Services
  >  Working Holiday Visa
  >  UK Prayer Timetables

  >  Download Movies
  >  Love Calculator
  >  Love Ideas
  >  Night Life of Dubai
  >  Jebel Ali Free Zone
  >  Adult Dating Sites
  >  The Dating Secret
  >  Love Relationships
  >  Nice Funny Shoogle
  >  Latest Love Poems
  >  Indian Actresses
  >  Girls Latest Fashion
  >  Arabic Girls
  >  Bollywood New Models
  >  UK Young Girls
  >  Sexuality
Browse the Web Fast

Dependent Visa

This section explains how you can apply for permission to enter or remain in the UK as the partner of someone who is already here (either permanently or temporarily) or It also explains what you should do if you are settled in the UK and you have ended your relationship with someone who has permission to enter or remain here as your partner.
Free IELTS / TOEFL Preparation Material    Love Aspires
Tell to your friend about this page

Partners of British citizens and people settled in the UK:

If you are in a relationship with a person who is settled in UK, or is applying to settle in UK, you can apply for permission to enter or remain in the UK with a view to settlement as their:

  • Husband, Wife or Civil Partner
  • Fiance(e) or Proposed Civil Partner
  • Unmarried / Same-Sex Partner

    If your application as a husband, wife, civil partner or unmarried/same-sex partner is successful, UK Border Agency will grant you permission to come and live here for 27 months, or to remain here for another 2 years if you are already in the UK when you apply. Shortly before the end of this period, you will be able to apply for permission to settle permanently (known as 'indefinite leave to remain') in the UK as their partner.

    If your application as a fiance(e) or proposed civil partner is successful, UK Border Agency will grant you permission to enter and live here for six months while you get married or register your civil partnership. You can then apply to switch into the category of husband, wife or civil partner.

    If you are a British citizen or settled in the UK and your partner has permission to enter or remain in one of the above categories, you must tell us if your relationship breaks down permanently before they have been given permission to settle here.

    UK Border Agency will not give you permission to enter or remain in the UK in any of these categories if you or your husband, wife or partner will be aged under 21 on the date when you would arrive in the UK or the date when your permission to enter or remain would be given. (If you or your husband, wife or partner is a serving member of HM Forces, the minimum age is 18, not 21.)

    Partners of people who have temporary permission to enter or remain in the UK as a worker or a student

  • Refer to your Friends
    Here it contains the latest information of . TheVisaGuide is very popular to get the latest updated information of

    Having a way to bottomless websites relating to the Visa process for UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, France and Ireland is wonderful. Building a site about takes quite a bit of effort. Once you finally understand this, you will be able to research more competently. It is vital that you dig up the top authorities. The most accurate intelligence may take a bit of effort to come upon. It is legitimate that securing accurate material on this matter can be time consuming. It is difficult attempting to consider the time we have invested looking up research.

    We proud you to take some more time checking out web pages. It can at times become wearisome to sort the acceptable info from the dreadful.

    If you have any information or material of you can send us to post on this website of visa guide.

    © 2010-2011 The Visa Guide : A complete guide for English Language, TOEFL, IELTS, Universities, Colleges, Student Visa, Immigration, Document Preparation, Accomodation & Job Opportunities. All the material on this site is copyrighted by its respective owner. If you see your copyright violated here, please Contact us | Site Map Pakistan, Requirements, Study